Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

And I am so glad!! I love Christmas and right now I'm really restless. I'm tired but this week my sleep pattern is off because I've been up late helping April (Mon and Tues nights) or spending time with my friend from Tacoma and still having things that have to have been done when I got home (last night.) Yes, that was a horribly put together sentence but it'll stay. I've also gotten up early each morning this week.

Work is slow ... and yet not... all at the same time. There are things that MUST be done today so I'm here until they are done. I left for two hours though to help April take care of her car. That's not too bad.

I'm leaving for my home town tomorrow to spend the weekend with my step parents. I'm looking forward to sleeping in and having some relaxing time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home