Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm ready for vacation....

I think there are a lot of emotions brewing in me I'm not paying attention to right now nor do I feel able to cope... I'm just waiting for some down time where I can spend time focusing on what is going on internally... responding instead of reacting.

Ever wonder who prays for you? Do you ever find yourself flippantly saying "I'll pray for you!" but you never seem to get around to it? I wonder about that sometimes. It strikes a cord in me whenever someone says they have been praying for me. Lord knows I need it!

I need change. I need transformation. I need a loving attitude and to be able to filter everything through the Lord. I am not there yet.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 7:02:00 PM, Blogger Magdaleine said...

I pray for you often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home