Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm very sleepy. And hungry. And glad the workday is almost over.

I love the holidays, don't get me wrong, but there comes a limit every year where I've been around people almost too much, eaten too much of the completely worst-for-you-foods and when I just want to crawl into a hole and sleep. That would be now. Now I have a wonderful time. I love it! But I'm getting weary.

I'm going through some processing with the Lord right now too which adds to it. Ever wonder if you get a "break"? I know we're not going to get one and if we presume to take one, we open ourselves up to an attack of the enemy. Just like was preached in "war-time mentality". There are times I wonder -- will I ever get it? Will there ever be a time I don't struggle with food? Exercise? Discipline of time and resources? Will I ever overcome? Am I forever going to be working on foundations?

Its quietly, deeply in my heart I ask, with the fear of the Lord, "is there any change (transformation) in my life?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home