Wednesday, July 08, 2009

July 8, 2009

It's amazing to me how the Lord orchestrates things. He began to join my heart to the people at CCM long before I knew I'd be attending there under Pastor Dustin and Misty. I felt drawn to a number of people from work and wasn't quite sure why (they are great people but there are a few from work that I have felt such a drawing to, some to the point of having to get together outside of work). But now I know. I'm so looking forward to settling in to CCM and becoming a part of the body. I'm also looking forward to seeing where I can serve. This time is so bittersweet. I'll miss seeing other friends, hearing Pastor Norm and others speak, and so many people worshipping, but I'm so excited to see where the Lord takes CCM. To new heights, greater impartation and revelation, and new growth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home