Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What if.....

I'm very frustrated this morning. First my car locks froze and it took me forever to get work, then I realize I left my cell phone at home and we still haven't heard from the owner who is supposed to ultimately decide if we're open or not. I guess maybe I'm upset about having to come in. It stresses me out to drive in the weather like this ... it stresses me out to walk in it, to be honest. I think there's the same fear I had after I got in a car accident. It's a fear that says "what if". What if I fall down and hurt my back? or break a leg? or sprain an ankle? What if? There's also a part of me that says I'm not well balanced, its hard for me to walk confidently in the snow... how do others do it? Why can't I?

I am feeling very vulnerable today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home