Thursday, September 22, 2005

Upgraded "me"


A new and updated picture of me, taken yesterday, Sept. 21, 2005.

I look so very different! I'm not sure what to make of it, really. I know I've lost weight before, and yada yada.... but this time is different somehow. I feel like I have more of the Lord's heart of obedience and stewardship than I did before. I know I have the willpower. That is not the issue. But before it was all willpower -- all self and all about me.

Look, I have cheekbones :D

The Lord gave me an incredible word the other night. He said He was going to remove my sackcloth and give me outer garments. Now looking that up in Scripture is interesting! But also, in my disicpleship meeting today (in regards to finance but it confirmed the conversation was the Lord) April mentioned that He wanted to care for my needs and take off the old and allow Him to dress me in His garments. Wow! Wonder what His garments look like.... ;)

This is what I looked like in February:

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:21:00 PM, Blogger Christine said...

That's great Stephanie. I'm so happy for you. And you look terrific!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home