Monday, July 25, 2005

Being "called"

My name is my calling. In the Bible the term name and calling are the same.  It's interesting to see how people's names were associated with who -- or what -- they are.  For instance, Jabez was associated with pain.  And God changed names all the time in the Word.  So what is the significance of names?  I AM CROWNED ONE.  Being "called" or "named" STEPHANIE means that is what I am.  A crowned one.  A princess, a ruler, a daughter.
 
The Lord is beginning more and more to reveal what that means to me.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:54:00 AM, Blogger Magdaleine said...

When I first started reading your entry, as saw you were talking about your name, I was thinking of your internet handle, "imallforgod". That too is your calling, to be all for God, regardless of what distracts you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home