Monday, July 25, 2005

Sleepy, but excited

My mind is whirling around. I'm tired. I just started South Beach Diet yesterday and it's good but I've also made a point of reducing my caffeine. Between that and someone visiting, I'm a little tired. But, ZTeam was SO good this morning and I'm excited to see where the Lord takes me and the group.

I'm going to apply for MIP (Marketplace Intern Program) with CCK. The application is practically the MC application (go figure!) minus the book reports. We have, in ZTeam, been encouraged to write. I'm thinking about what I'll write about.

The Lord's been showing me things about being a manager which is, in essence, a steward. I'm going to pray for revelation to write about being a steward. I've got a couple people in the Bible I want to study -- Joseph and the Provers 31 woman.

We'll see how that goes.

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 25, 2005 6:58:00 PM, Blogger Christine said...

welcome to the beach. I think, once you get past the first 2 weeks, you'll really find you like the diet.

 
At Thursday, September 01, 2005 6:41:00 PM, Blogger imallforgod said...

I acutally liked the first two week!
I was a little nervous about adding other things back in :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home