Monday, April 18, 2005

The Love of God

I've been so increasing impacted by the Love of God.

I viewed The Passion of the Christ for the third time and cried, being greatly impacted on how He not only endured all of that for me but He scorned it! How could one scorn something that horrific and for me (and the rest of the world)? I had asked the question, "What joy could be so great for you to do that Lord." He reponded, "You."

Then I ended up in 1 John and have not been able to leave the book. It is on the love of God, yes, but it is on loving others as well. Something I am very lacking in. It wasn't until I was hit with His love, however, that I see how my judgments and my own sin kept me from loving Tong, Jen, April and Jackie.

I am a wretched sinner. Yet He loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home